Vastu Shastra - Industries
If the factory is facing some serious troubles then think once about bad street focuses, generally the bad street focuses spoils factory life. For example if one factory is facing troubles with Government new policies or Government employees or troubles faced by Goondas, hooligans, rowdies, political leaders then there might be one bad street focus which may hit the factory i.e., Agneya (Southeast) Street Focus, if Agneya street focus hits one factory, then there might be bad troubles, and head burnt problems would be faced, and there may be possibility of fire problems, thefts, sudden accidents at factory premises, one of the labors may be get power shock, or drown from the heighten position structures etc, not only Agneya street focus, but there may be some other serious vaastu defects which may burn the owners stability.
If a factory or Industry is according to the rules of Vaastu then the factory makes good developments and achieves fame and profits. If a factory or industry is not according to the rules of vaastu, then the factory closes down or comes down to the level of closure due to financial crises or any such reason. Hence before constructing a factory or an Industry it is necessary to make sure it is according to the rules of vastu. If the industry has a sheet roof or any other kind of roof, then it should be slanting from the West to East or from South to North. All the rainwater and used water of the industry should go out either from the East, North or from the North-East (Ishan corner).
Industries should be in such a manner that the production should increase and so the movement of finished goods. If they violate the principles of vastu, that can lead to less production, no sale, problem with labor or any hazardous risk. Vastu for factory, industry, factories, industries are not for the profit, but these will give bread to many families. Some Tips for the Factories:
- The Southern and Western compound walls should be built higher and thicker than the Eastern wall or the Eastern compound wall. More space is to be left towards the North and the East than towards the South and West. The space left towards the South and West is higher than the space left towards the North and East.
- The underground water storage (sump) should be in the North-East in North.
- Most of the major construction should take place in the southwest portion of the plot.
- The exteriors of the office like shape, slope, height, water level.
- There should be more open space on the northern and eastern sides.
- The ideal place for storing the raw material lies in the western portion and for the finished goods, the apt place is the one lying on the northwest side.
- The directions recommended for the placement of doors are: northeast or east or northwest.
- If you wish to maintain a nice lawn, then north and east portions of the plot are appropriate.
- The ideal location for constructing administrative area is northwest or southeast side.
- For staff quarters, the right place is the one lying in southeast or northwest zone.
- Proper location of the industry regarding roads.
- The location of the beams
- The location of the basement
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the heavy machines